Steve & Alex Rig [ S2016 Rig ]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 minutes ago, EnderPixel said:

How would I re-texture a second layer on the wrists?

I'm sorry, but how Mine-Imator works with the 2nd overlay on skins is a bit weird. You'll have to make that jacket on the original first layer or come up with something else because I don't think you can make the 2nd layer bend like that with the wrists. 

12 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

I'm sorry, but how Mine-Imator works with the 2nd overlay on skins is a bit weird. You'll have to make that jacket on the original first layer or come up with something else because I don't think you can make the 2nd layer bend like that with the wrists. 

thank you for the help

Everytime I import it to Mine-imator it thinks it's a resource pack. I have no clue what to do, I've tried redownloading it and that didn't work. Was I suppose to download something else? Im using mineimator 1.0.5 . So... what do I do? I've imported other 1.0.5 rigs and they work. But this one wont. It just says, no valid project file, is this a texture pack? I dragged the .mproj file out of the .zip and I just tried using the .mproj but all it does is bring in the character and he is all messed up, he is just pink and there is a bunch of random pink stuff everywhere,

8 minutes ago, Mastereaglezzz said:

Everytime I import it to Mine-imator it thinks it's a resource pack. I have no clue what to do, I've tried redownloading it and that didn't work. Was I suppose to download something else? Im using mineimator 1.0.5 . So... what do I do? I've imported other 1.0.5 rigs and they work. But this one wont. It just says, no valid project file, is this a texture pack? I dragged the .mproj file out of the .zip and I just tried using the .mproj but all it does is bring in the character and he is all messed up, he is just pink and there is a bunch of random pink stuff everywhere,

Can you provide some images or more preferably a video showing you trying to open the .mproj of the template I've given you. I haven't heard of this issue yet with my rig for 1.0.5. If you could quote this when you do, that'd be great so I can be notified when you reply to me so I can get to you asap.