Tell me, how did you find Mine-Imator??

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2015, I'm on my laptop in Paignton on holiday. I get curious and google "How to animate minecraft", or something along the lines of that... I find a video by @Notorious TheRageMC, showing his Hoenn starter pokemon rigs for 1.0.0 . Then I think "I like pokemon, I'm gonna copy what he did for cash money I think I might do mineimatarz and make rigs.". And then I started rigging my first rig. It was a torchic.

Fun fact, I didn't know how to rig while making it, so I didn't use parenting for it, so it was just torchic body parts until I realised what parenting was. xD

On 1/19/2016 at 9:11 AM, MineRocker Animations said:

Years ago I searched "How to make minecraft animations" and then found 0.6

I had a lot of fun with it but it sucked so i quit.. Then got back to it when 1.0.0 Demo came out. :) 

Mee tooo :D but i came back when 1.0.6

I was wanting to animate some animations a long time ago. I was creative,and i wanted to express my imagination. I found Mine-Imator by watching something about intros,i think.

When i started,i was a stupid noob making wierd animations that didnt make any sense.

I continued to animate,and i discovered even more functions,like transitions.