Custom Icons Mod And WaterMark [1.0.6] [First Ever Mod]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

What this mod is for:

1. People who want to customize their Mine-imator to their liking
  2. People who are too lazy to upgrade to Full and just change the watermark to a big advertisement for their channel

Anyways, this mod is great! I might try it myself!

david is probably gonna hate the guy who made this option, or idk, mebe faq the lua files like overkill did so the modders can't actually mod it

14 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

What this mod is for:

1. People who want to customize their Mine-imator to their liking
  2. People who are too lazy to upgrade to Full and just change the watermark to a big advertisement for their channel

Anyways, this mod is great! I might try it myself!

Bruh watermarks is not for adverts too ya know it is used to not steal ur pics in facebook grups many cases happen like that

This is probably a complicated thing to make,but I think there should be a mod so you can make a 'Texture Scanning Thingy?' so bad with names

This is used in Blender but I think it has a different name,but for example,you can have one part of an arm a red colour,and the other parts of it being normal,without having to switch the actual texture of the arm

6 minutes ago, hiendiep55 said:

How do I use it and get my own logo?

It's on the front page.

On 17/01/2016 at 9:32 AM, Emunator said:

Step 1: Download And Extract
Step 2: There's a new folder called 'Imports', The Icon files are stored in there. Use an image editer to edit them to your will!
Step 3: Run The Exe! Your Icon's will now be loaded.

The specific image file is 'watermark.png'