Mine-imator for Mac OS X

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Nope it Wont 

But i use mine imator on mac and i can tell u how 

16 minutes ago, PokèMonument said:

Hello and I'm a noob with these forums and I know that no one will give me my answer but I'm just wondering if there is a way to run versions of Mine-imator higher than 0.6.2 on Mac OS X... If you do reply than... Thanks?

Do U Want to Now How 

Just now, Animator Dark said:

Nope it Wont 

But i use mine imator on mac and i can tell u how 

i already have it for mac but an old version! i was wonder about a newer version... like 1.0.0... if you know how to get that version that would be good! if not thanks for the advice...

7 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Not possible. The current versions of MI require libraries that only Windows PC computers have, making it so the lastest version of Mine-imator only work on Windows 7/8/10.

I Use 1.0.4 of mine imator and i have a mac

Edited by Animator Dark

4 minutes ago, Animator Dark said:

Nope I Am Making The Video Now 

Thanks! Link it to me when your done! if it works i'll like the video! my way of saying thank you :D

7 minutes ago, PokèMonument said:

Thanks! Link it to me when your done! if it works i'll like the video! my way of saying thank you :D

Wait even better i'll subscribe now i've checked out your YouTube! Only if it works though

1 minute ago, PokèMonument said:

It says: 'A internal system error has occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problem'

Here Is My Last Time Maybe U should Get The Newest Version Of Mine imator Then Double Click he EXE Then It Should Say something Lick This

U Need to Get Direct X Then It Should Do a Link Go to the link then Download That

1 minute ago, Animator Dark said:

Here Is My Last Time Maybe U should Get The Newest Version Of Mine imator Then Double Click he EXE Then It Should Say something Lick This

U Need to Get Direct X Then It Should Do a Link Go to the link then Download That

Tried it... Not work!!

Just now, PokèMonument said:

Tried it... Not work!!

Stick a fork in me I'm done