Wulvenheim [Full Castle Download]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, yuricraft said:

1. Can't you back everything up on an external hard disk?

2. So you're Dutch, me too.

3. Looks like mine imator 1.0.0,there's already a 1.0.4 available.

1. I am, partially. No use resetting if I'm keeping everything that's on it and then pasting it back (Y)

2. Yes.

3. Yes. Didn't download the update as I'm resetting ^^

10 hours ago, Connor Universe said:

woah how long did this take you?

a.php?i=23&h=Welcome&t=To+OfficialCUYT+2

Weeks. But, then again I'm building everything block by block.
If you'd download it, you can see the houses and everything are all separate entities. I just design and build a house in Minecraft and then import it into MI as a schematic :) Same goes for the towers and walls. The ground is in one piece too, with markings to make actual animating easier, just import the ground and it causes less lag while animating and import the rest later :)

10 hours ago, Ironwave Studios said:

As a medieval fanatic, I find this amazing! Great work! I'll download and play around with it :)

0.o

You are Ironwave Studios..! The one who created "The Prisoner".
That animation is the sole reason why I got into building medieval schematics for MI..! I'm honoured to hear that you like it and even more that you'll use it for "playing around"! hahah!

If I can ever help you build any sceneries, please ask me! I'd love to! I don't animate anymore, but I still love to build medieval sceneries!