Dev update #8: The end?

its good to see you move on to other things, i was getting pretty paranoid that people was gonna force you to keep on developing this one program. don't get me wrong; i love this program, i have been using this program since your first version and it was nice seeing it developing into what it has become today.

we salute you david, you are truly glorious.

David keep up the good work.I my self thank you for this program because it created some new feeling in my head ,an new experience for me that i can challenge.To improve my self at animating,creating wallpapers and much more.And of course its more easier than Cinema4D or Blender so i can figure out the new stuff and work better and faster at making animations and wallpapering.My friends are amazed of this program and i am to.This program is amazing because this whole community that supports you has made amazing stuff like: cool rigs,good animations,beautiful wallpapers and much more.Thats all i got to say.Good Job David.:D

I remember using Mine-Imator for fun in my spare time years ago. I remember taking a break from Mine-Imator up until a couple weeks or so ago. Now I can say I have seen it grow and am happy to see you declare it satisfactory, as all devs want to do someday with their programs.

Thank you for developing Mine-Imator David. Without it, I would have never thought about picking up on animation. 

Hi David. So, I've been using mine-imator since 2012, and started from .5 I think. This has been such an awesome experience for me, and I just want to thank you for giving me this opportunity. I've met so many friends and did so many things here, and I will continue to do things here. I just wanted to say thanks :)

Maybe the updates will be be gone, but hey! Pong is still a fun game, right? I don't think this community is going anywhere, considering how little of us actually animate :P 

Thank you so much for creating this program. Though I may never have succeeded in using it, I've met great friends that have helped me through really hard times on this forum, and I'm so happy that I came ^w^ 

(The fact that the announcement for this topic looked like this: !?? rather than this: ?! annoys me more than it should. xD)

Mine-Imator has come a long way. Especially when you look back at the older versions (I really started on 0.7), and see what people can make today, it's become quite an amazing little program.

Hopefully you don't stop updating right away. I can still see one or two features that we probably could use, though I really don't know if IK bends are possible in Gamemaker, and cloth physics would just be icing on the cake at this point. 

Good work mate.

David, i joined back in 2013, and the truth is that YOU are the reason why i got a successful youtube channel.

if you haven't released mineimator i wouldn't have been who i am today, mine-imator changed my way of thinking (at least in animations) and i'm really happy to see what has become from that 0.6.2 beta version i've been using.

also, you said you'll make a program like mine-imator, but not minecraft related. will you do it?

It is quite sad to see the end to such a good program!
Something so simple and easy to use, and can create such amazing models (not only Minecraft) when thought and effort is put into it - It truly is spectacular :D
I can say that I am very thankful for being able to ride along-side the production of Mine-Imator, and watch it progress since the early days, and that I really appreciate the hours of work Mine-Imator has saved me, helping me grow my YouTube channel to this day and forward :)

I'll definitely miss the exciting updates, and Christmas-like feelings of opening a new update - But I'm pleased to see that you're going on to do more, greater things!

You should try expanding this Mine-Imator thing to an Everything-imator. Maybe you can put other games in it and make "better graphics" (it's already very good!) and make a bigger animation software, like the others we know (Cinema4D, Blender, Maya). I like Mine-Imator a lot, to me it is like 98% of what I want ;P
Hmm one thing I was thinking, is there any way to render in 360º?