The Mine-Imator Secret Santa!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This may get a bit confusing seeing how this is based on the Reddit Secret Santa program. However if this really takes off, advise on having a few people donate their time to help out on this.

I may participate but we won't get an answer until a few weeks after my acceptance into job corps.I'm not certain I'll have internet there, or my computer as well.

13 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

This may get a bit confusing seeing how this is based on the Reddit Secret Santa program. However if this really takes off, advise on having a few people donate their time to help out on this.

I may participate but we won't get an answer until a few weeks after my acceptance into job corps.I'm not certain I'll have internet there, or my computer as well.

I based it mainly from Game Maker's Secret Santa program, and if you have any questions about it I'll try to answer them :)

7 hours ago, Skjold said:

Little did you know.. This is all a big scam to get your adresses.

Little did you know.. This is all a big scam to get your adresses.

Little did you know.. The whole Moosh-tries-to-steal-your-personal-information joke is really getting stale :|