Mine-imator 1.2.9

1 hour ago, StarMiner Animations said:

So remember that thing back in the beta and demo versions where if you tried to render an animation that was really long it crashed? I was wondering, did you fix that bug or no?

As far as i know, the video's size is now slightly weightless since it's now MPG instead of AVI, and the render process is faster than before.

11 minutes ago, Ketjustin said:

I'm getting a bug where if you make a walking animation for a mob it just duplicates them for some reason over and over, when I try to delete them it crashes, any fix? (1.0.5)

Can you make a video showing this?

Yeah hopefully David can fix this glitch when it duplicates.Because I cant delete a running skeleton without Mine-imator crashing.....

STILL BETTER THAN 1.0.4 THOUGH xD

I'm having the same problem.

Can you re-download and try again?

it was working just fine but then i left the program running while i went to go take a shower and thats when everything went to hell, my animation that ive been working on for at least 9 hours somehow got corrupted WITHOUT SAVING and now it just keeps crashing............9 hours of my life wasted turned into dust...EHH   <_<

it was working just fine but then i left the program running while i went to go take a shower and thats when everything went to hell, my animation that ive been working on for at least 9 hours somehow got corrupted WITHOUT SAVING and now it just keeps crashing............9 hours of my life wasted turned into dust...EHH   <_<

1.0.5?

Can you give me the crash log?

Did you try loading a backup?

On 10/29/2015 at 4:00 PM, David said:

Version 1.0.5, 2016.01.11, changes:

• Yet more crashes fixed!
  • You can now right click on the position/rotation wheels in the 3D view to reset to 0, shift+right click to reset XYZ
  • Added a fog button in timelines, found under Graphics
  • Added an option to make the sunlight shadows follow the camera (to increase range), found in Background
  • Added walk/run animations for all the mobs
  • Fog will not show when lights are disabled
  • Fixed a bug with the villager's and witch's body
  • Other minor bug fixes

Yay!

I is luv "Da Gloryus Dayvde"

13 minutes ago, moniker said:

Im trying it out, is it a 64bit exe? The last version I had was the 104 version, a 64bit exe you posted. It should since otherwise you are stuck with the amount of RAM the program can use.

1.0.5 has the same amount of RAM as the old "64-bit". It turns out that it wasn't the added RAM that caused crashes in 1.0.4.