Mine-imator 1.2.9

Hi! Thanks for the update! However I've been having a problem where items parented become invisible (in the previous version 1.0.4)? It's annoying when I'm trying to attach a sword (for example) to Steve and it disappears... then I have to un-parent it then attach it manually each frame. Is this a bug, and has it been fixed in this version? Thanks ^_^

I would appreciate if you consider the following for the next release:

-Sticky an object in timeline (insanely useful for camera):

-Character dodge particles: This would come handy, for example you want your character to blow up something, particles fly all against him, but it looks stupid when the character gets hit by the particles. I would like a way to make a particular character never get hit by particles. I think this guy wants the same:

If it doesnt make sense I will try to explain again.

-Select all keyframes button: A botton where you click and all keyframes on the animation are select so you can move them at once. Right now im trying to add 10 additional seconds on my intro on a finished animation, and I will need to scrooooolllllllllllllllll all the way up and left to select everything which is hell.

Those 3 would improve the workflow a lot (when I want particles not to hit my character and fly around him, like an explosion blows up a couple of blocks and blocks fly up, I need to do it manually, or do a lot of takes, until by pure luck the particle physics don't hit my character, which is also hell).

Edited by moniker

4 minutes ago, Matt421421 said:

The only thing thats really annoying is the watermark. :facepalm: Is there any reason other than to make people to crop the image that made you add that thing? >:(

You can upgrade to pro version and remove the watermark

"Water and lava is now affected by wind"

Can you please fix this? I wonder why you added that.. now lava and water blocks look funny when you enable wind, and if you disable it the scenary looks dead because leaves and grass don't move..

as you see here, this is a problem:

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/50747-flowing-blocks-liquids-like-lava-or-water-are-glitched/#comment-573191

Edited by moniker

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 11:02 AM, theemmastar123 said:

Hi! Thanks for the update! However I've been having a problem where items parented become invisible (in the previous version 1.0.4)? It's annoying when I'm trying to attach a sword (for example) to Steve and it disappears... then I have to un-parent it then attach it manually each frame. Is this a bug, and has it been fixed in this version? Thanks ^_^

Have you tried resetting the XYZ values to 0?

David there is 2 things you need to add at some point

1 make it so that you can change the parent of an object in the animation rather than having the object locked to 1 object the whole animation.

2 mincraft leads with the physicks to them that would make it posibel to make a lot of New things for an exapel ropes, weapons that are connected to a form of rope/string/chain. PS the have to have to parent lidt ck points so it can lidt ck to two object.

Edited by LasseTheLaser