Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

NO FORUMS! I DON'T CARE IF YOU WON'T LET ME +1 THIS BECAUSE I HAVE REACHED MY MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF LIKES FOR THE DAY!!!! I SHALL +1 THIS TOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {Ground Shakes}

Awesome rig man but is there any chance u could make me a black version of this because although white is awesome i like 

black horse best because they look awesome not that white ones dont but its just my preference :D so if u can please contact me  :)ok im done now  

my email if u would like to contact my via that is minecraftmasterKCG@gmail.com

Edited by kennrox

Awesome rig man but is there any chance u could make me a black version of this because although white is awesome i like 

black horse best because they look awesome not that white ones dont but its just my preference :D so if u can please contact me  :)ok im done now  

my email if u would like to contact my via that is minecraftmasterKCG@gmail.com

I think (unless he used modified textures), u should be able to just change to the black horse by changing the skin (or u could use the overlay feature).