New Mine-imator features

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've been thinking about some features for the new mine-imator that we can maybe add.    {depends on what the developer thinks}

For the next update or 2, we can add fingers and mouths.

However this will be a optional feature for those who do not want it in their animation.

We can also turn Setimatics into a world save, but that might be a bit advance for now...

This is my first Topic about something so if you have any questions or comments about this, go ahead.

That "developer" has a name.

... Ugh... Can somebody help me with this? It's so hard to remember what I was like when I was new to forums, so it's taking so much of me not to be irritated with this guy...  xD

Dude, there are Rigs that enable fully functional faces and fingers, you just have to not be such a newb at this forum thing...

The next update coming in a week or two will be the last update, don't waste your time.

Team Cubicles known about it estimated release date but we didn't want to disrespect David and kill hype, also, the next update isn't the last. 8D

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

I know a decent estimated release date too, and it is the last update silly.

The last update depends on when 1.9 comes out. I'm not saying that DEMO 6 isn't coming out in the next couple weeks but after a recent PM with David, he said 1.9 stuff will be added when 1.9 is fully released and at the rate Mojang is going about with 1.9, it seems 1.9 isn't coming out in October. 8D

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

The last update depends on when 1.9 comes out. I'm not saying that DEMO 6 isn't coming out in the next couple weeks but after a recent PM with David, he said 1.9 stuff will be added when 1.9 is fully released and at the rate Mojang is going about with 1.9, it seems 1.9 isn't coming out in October. 8D

okie wot ever u say m8

Edited by Cryotivity

1. Why should David add fingers and mouth? Add some legs, paint them... Could I telling next? There are lots of rigs in there, 10% - customizable characters. Enjoy!

2. .schemtics into a world save?! Wut? STOP, DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS?! I think there's no reason to add this feature.

But I'm  waiting Undo/Redo and soundline 

Edited by Alex2806