Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I was thinking of making a few tutorial videos (not episodic series just random tips and tricks) But I need suggestions, so if you want a tutorial on something specific comment down below and I might make a video about it, (I have a few ideas of my own though)

Current list of ideas:

-Cinematography (camera movement and such)

-Smooth movement (tempo, transitions, keyframing etc etc)

Edited by Japnoo

I feel like this topic is in the wrong spot but its fine.

Both that you suggested could help people. Smooth transitions is a big problem for most people. Not a lot of animators on this forum really have dynamic cameras so I guess a tutorial for those who don't know how to make a smooth moving camera would be nice

Edited by GoldenBullet72

I feel like this topic is in the wrong spot but its fine.

Both that you suggested could help people. Smooth transitions is a big problem for most people. Not a lot of animators on this forum really have dynamic cameras so I guess a tutorial for those who don't know how to make a smooth moving camera would be nice

I couldn't really find another area to post it in, this has something to do with tutorials so I decided to post it here.