F.N.A.F 4 Rigs Update [No Haters please]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

wasnt this posted by you already 

No It wasnt.

I only see 3 pictures.

If you read the post properly this is because:

I am having Issues with taking pictures of the models so if One of you guys could take pictures of all of them and send them to me it would be great.

To be honest, some of them look a bit off, but Nightmare Freddie is spot on.

N.Fredbear is cool too, as are the Freddles, but N.Freddie is my favourite here. Even the others are very good.

Quick question: Is this compatible with 1.0.0 DEMO 5? Or will I have to update Mine-imator again? Just thought I'd ask real quick.

51 minutes ago, KingHerobrine876 said:

To be honest, some of them look a bit off, but Nightmare Freddie is spot on.

N.Fredbear is cool too, as are the Freddles, but N.Freddie is my favourite here. Even the others are very good.

Quick question: Is this compatible with 1.0.0 DEMO 5? Or will I have to update Mine-imator again? Just thought I'd ask real quick.

I made these in Demo 5 so it should be. and i tried to make them as acurate as possible. So accurate that it crashed my computer to render a picture of them. However i will be updating a second download for 1.0.0 Full version as the eyes glitch out in 1.0.0

10 hours ago, Devin Manning said:

NOE HATTERZ PLOX

You realize that makes you look childish right? Plus this is the Internet, expect and ignore hate.

If someone gives some ideas on how to make it better, accept those.

The thing is some people might say "oooh to make it better make it NOT F.N.A.F" Thats what some people might say, and i may be young (14 on 2nd jan) but im still a child at heart. Hell most people that know me call me a phycomaniac cause im that crazy at times