Mine-imator Beta version 0.6.2

awsome hey i have an idea but it may take some time: to make a physics engine type thing so you can have a person being ghost (it can go through other entetys) or not, adding gravety so blocks or things will fall untill they hit an entety and with the gravely you can make a character a ragdoll so it can hit blocks and fall and do thing depending on what it hits :) i know this would be hard to implement but its an idea i had 

That would make Mine-imator terrible. Or else you won't be able to make awesome things such as helicopters or planes. Anyways, You can do that by hand  -_- 

Hi! Can you guys please make a setting for adjusting the controls? I'm having trouble using Mine-Imator because of the zoom controls. :(  

you mean zooming with...the mouse wheel... well its right for me but not everyone so i guess customization couldn't hurt :)

Cool. Next update, can you make the skyblock a schematic? Also, can you add mobs like pigmen (not zombie pigmen), spider jockey, snow golem and blaze please?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

pigmen you can just reskin a human, spider jockey you can just put a skeleton on a spider, and for snow golem just parent a pumpkin block to a snowman.