User-specific Reports

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi all.

As of now, this new forums software doesn't include a report feature on user profiles, so for now, if you see a user breaking the rules that is not in a form of a topic, post or status update, please PM a moderator. You can find a list of moderators here (Exclude Ayhay and Goose, as they are inactive at this time.)

When should you PM a moderator?

• If someone is breaking the rules in chat (Be sure to include picture proof) unless there is a regular/chat moderator in chat, they will deal with the problem. 
  • If you see any signature violations.
  • Inappropriate profile or background pictures.
  • Inappropriate about me's. 

Discussion is open for questions, so if you have any, feel free to ask.
We should all thank Uberkiller for this excellent idea.

hail frossa

On-Topic: Really Good, I can call moderator when someone broke the law. :D

Off-Topic: M. Aquatic bird who must not be named, I haven't see him since I have join... M. Ayhay, where is he??

Edited by Phupha

On-Topic: Really Good, I can call moderator when someone broke the law. :D

Hidden Content

Ayhay did make some posts in June
I joined in May, pretty sure you joined before me
But yeah, it would be nice to see Ayhay and Aquatic bird who must not be named on the forums more than once every thousand years

Ayhay did make some posts in JuneI joined in May, pretty sure you joined before me
But yeah, it would be nice to see Ayhay and Aquatic bird who must not be named on the forums more than once every thousand years

Ayhay has left the forums.

Also I realize that Guess Users can leave a comment or something in the thread which is messed up.

I assume you mean "Guest".
When an account or alt is deleted, it makes the user and all posts under the account "Guest".
Guests cannot post. :P