Need help with a project? Start here!

Hey I'm a beginner in this but am getting better.I'm working on an animation for a parody of centuries , I'v already started but I need some help. Please any volunteer could you help I'm going to post this on YouTube and I'll credit anyone who helps.Even if it's just a lot of moral support and hints.I'll give more info if you reply and accept.My skype is 

matias.germain1

Thanks in advance.ü

Dude. A MONETARY SYSTEM?!?!. Think of the things that could possibly happen if someone were to steal someones money on here. Us animators could possibly be Screwed!!!!!  :o

I mean think about that. this makes the forums even more of a hotspot for Robbers, Crooks ETC. The only reason im saying that is because of the people who rob people of thier hard work and don't give credit for their rigs or steal someones hard work and claim it theirs.

Hi,

I started a very big project and I am searching for people who are good in making face rigs. :)
I want to make a medieval series. Something like Game of Thrones. I want to add voice acting too, but I'm not that good at face rig. :( Someone who can help me out? 
If you think this is something for you, text me on skype. You can join my project if you want! If you know a lot about face rigs, but you are not willing to join my project, text me too! Maybe you can learn me something. :P

My skype is: robberamon

Thank you very much!

Hello im a beginner in this and like ive started this animation parody of no money called no diamonds ive writ the lyrics but i need some help on some singers and animators as im not that good so if anyone wants to help i would appriciate it the main character will be under my profile i will give credit to you on youtube in the video so yeah see yas

Skype Name : danimation123

Here are the lyrics:

Sorry i aint got no diamonds im not trying to be funny but i left em in the mines today.....

You can kill me all ya wanna i aint mining you an ingot cause im just gonna respawn again

You might beat me down , you might beat me down but ill just respawn again

You can kill me all ya wanna i aint giving you a diamond this time i aint gonna die again (die again die again)

This Timeeeeeeeeeeeeee this timeeeeeeeeeeeeee this timeeeeeeee this time i aint gonna die die die

I wont die this time.........Die this time.........Die this time (die this time) time time ime ime ime ime

Sorry i aint got no diamonds i aint trying to be funny but i left em in the mines today

You can kill me all ya wanna i aint giving you an ingot cause im just gonna respawn again

you might beat me down , you might beat me down but ill just respawn again

i cant be bothered doing the rest

Edited by Dan

I have started working on a project that could be a one or two hour movie.I have already started working on the scripts and the posters and the characters,but i haven't done enough to start a topic here.I'll come back....one day when I'm done...

I have started a 30-40min movie and I have done animating some scenes. I have finished a quarter of my script but the whole storyline is at the top on my head...just left writing. But the problem is I don't have much resources which is voice acting, lip sync, and animating face rig. These three factors are needed to make the movie possible. The movie title is called HIM. Its something to do with war against herobrine and stuff. If anyone of you want to join pls reply or add me on Skype: 

firasmic

On 13/11/2016 at 6:01 PM, R3dP0tat024 said:

Need help. I ran out of ideas for making projects.  I tried watching some videos but not one gave me an idea. Any advice of getting ideas?

Hide contents

I tried making fan made videos. Don't feel like it :P

Wanna join my project?

3 hours ago, R3dP0tat024 said:

Depends. What's it all about?

Reveal hidden contents

No fights please

It's a 30-40min movie. The movie title is called HIM. You know another name for herobrine was 'him' in most herobrine documentaries. Anyways it's about Herobrine waging war against humans because humans was imperfect and herobrine wants to 'fix' the universe to become perfect. The reason why the title is called HIM because, in the movie, when people say his name, he/she will be killed by him. I'll give you the full story if you join me and also tell me your skill.

Edited by HiDie

3 minutes ago, HiDie said:

It's a 30-40min movie. The movie title is called HIM. You know another name for herobrine was 'him' in most herobrine documentaries. Anyways it's about Herobrine waging war against humans because humans was imperfect and herobrine wants to 'fix' the universe to become perfect. The reason why the title is called HIM because, in the movie, when people say his name, he/she will be killed by him. I'll give you the full story if you join me and also tell me your skill.

Not another generic herobrine movie idea. I'm not trying to discourage you but the "herobrine genre" is overused and not creative anymore. Also, I would start building up some reputation before starting up a movie project so more people will join you. 

10 hours ago, GbStudio said:

Not another generic herobrine movie idea. I'm not trying to discourage you but the "herobrine genre" is overused and not creative anymore. Also, I would start building up some reputation before starting up a movie project so more people will join you. 

Yes I am fully aware that it is an overused content but the reason why it motivates me is that no one made a proper herobrine movie. It's all just documentaries and haunted stuff. But this movie shows not how ghostly herobrine is but it shows the true destruction of his wrath and btw I'm not making like a noob animation. The animation I'm making is high quality with after effects with some realistic explosions and I have alrdy started the movie last 2weeks. Just need resources. Here's the link to one of my

There will be war tho 

Edited by HiDie

Yes I am fully aware that it is an overused content but the reason why it motivates me is that no one made a proper herobrine movie. It's all just documentaries and haunted stuff. But this movie shows not how ghostly herobrine is but it shows the true destruction of his wrath and btw I'm not making like a noob animation. The animation I'm making is high quality with after effects with some realistic explosions and I have alrdy started the movie last 2weeks. Just need resources. Here's the link to one of my

There will be war tho. So basically it's just like Lord of the Rings....in Minecraft.

18 hours ago, R3dP0tat024 said:

Depends. What's it all about?

Reveal hidden contents

No fights please

Edited by HiDie