Making free schematics ! CLOSED !

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok so recently I was animating and well I just saw that I wasent good at animating :3 so Im going to keep practicing so then I tried Rigging and it worked out pretty well like my first rigs got more views and likes than expected and it was  HOT topic :D ! and now since im pretty good at building I guess I can make a map using peoples RIGS ( yes I will credit them ) or I can also make my own rigs and make a schematic for minecraft animations like I can make ( this is an example ) I can make a fad map with animatronics that you can animate already added to the map :D ! so let me know what you think/want in the comments or something and il try to make the one that gets more likes ! PEACE <3 you

ALL RIG REQUESTED HERE ARE IN Another TOPIC ! heres a link !!!! I finished the sword rig so follow this other topic to see and download your rigs when their done !!!

Edited by AmazingSpaceCat

i would liek a ninja sword (i cant run 1.0.0)

oh hmm I dont really use older version :/ I only use mine-imator 1.0.0 update 5 you should ask an admin or ask for help what happens when you launch 1.0.0 ?

i would liek a ninja sword (i cant run 1.0.0)

hey hmm IDK if it would work but I made a sword rig heres a link :3 you can request your rigs there because this topic is for maps/schematics only :(