Mr. Cat's new Steve Rig! [New bend type, Smooth facial, Hyperflexible body]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What it deserves?

• A block of dirt (1/5)
    • A block of coal (2/5)
    • A block of iron (3/5)
    • A block of diamond (4/5)
    • THE DRAGON EGG! (5/5)

Definitely downloading - I don't care what anyone else says because you worked really hard on this and it looks great! The only defect with this is that you posted it in deadhour so less people can see this amazing creation.

Personally with these sort of rigs I find they are better suited for wallpapers (because primarily you can spend more time on them and don't have to make a moving animation) but if you learnt how to use it (which definitely sounds doable) it could greatly increase the quality of your animation.

Seriously well done with the work and effort put into this - the outcome was surely worth it! :D

Dude you gotta make a tutorial on how to make stuff like this. I didn't even think this was possible in MI. This is beyond awesome.

Please make a tutorial, and I will definitely be looking at this (if only to see how it works :P)

Definitely downloading - I don't care what anyone else says because you worked really hard on this and it looks great! The only defect with this is that you posted it in deadhour so less people can see this amazing creation.

Personally with these sort of rigs I find they are better suited for wallpapers (because primarily you can spend more time on them and don't have to make a moving animation) but if you learnt how to use it (which definitely sounds doable) it could greatly increase the quality of your animation.

Seriously well done with the work and effort put into this - the outcome was surely worth it! :D

I doubt its do able, considering after bending the parts to a certain degree it starts looking funky, atleast im assuming I havent downloaded the rig.

gonna copy past this any way good rig