Creep's emporium terraformium, requests closed due to holiday till August

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to go step-by-step through an island creation and post it on YouTube? http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/40902-creeps-tutorials-terraformials-minecraft-terrain-made-simpler/

• Yes
    • No
    • An image gallery would be fine
    • A written tutorial would be enough
    • Potato (No opinion)

This map doesn't pertain to anyone's request, I was just testing out making caves. The tutorial mini-series is also nearly done so I can focus on requests now.

Shattered isle 680x680

aWvF0Gv.png

pRxpw4x.png

For my comic i need a landscape full of caves and hills, decent places for hideouts and stuff with a few biomes - Maybe if possible there could be houses dotted around but it not just a landscape full of caves and hills (please)

Any biomes in particular? Or should I try and fit as many in as possible?

Also, any idea what size you want the map?

ćan you do flat darroch plaetau then? just flat

Trees or no trees?

[loads up a game, take picture of the Mountains]

A high, vast mountain range, with one of the mountains having a pathway to lead up somewhere towards the top, and at the top lies a structure.

Reference:
--

<snip>

--

[bonus points for what that building name is in the background]

How large do you want the map? If you want large mountains I can make them start below sea level as well, to use as much of the height limit as possible

How large do you want the map? If you want large mountains I can make them start below sea level as well, to use as much of the height limit as possible

You could do that, I don't really want much water on the map anyway. (Only like 3 block deep)

You could do that, I don't really want much water on the map anyway. (Only like 3 block deep)

Here it is without the structure you asked for:

Racketeer Ridge 1024x1024

5wZKMnq.png

I'll do the structure later after I've done all the terrains people want, unless you want to build it yourself.

Edited by CreepOnYou

May I ask, what do you use to create such landscape for minecraft?

See the link in the poll. Series isn't done yet but it covers both of the progams I use.

o6q1BzA.png

try fit in as many as possible.

And nope, just make it a decent size.

It'll take a while, just so you know. Here's a preview so you hopefully don't lose faith in me :)

6fd8a650433b164eee64f0a56e1c5de6.png