Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Feedback  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How's the Video?

• Pretty Good.
    • Good Enough!
    • Meh.
    • Not Good Enough...
    • Really Bad.

I like that your making this it could be useful for newbies :D . But also... Sorry to say dude but you need to practice what you preach. Also this might just be me but the video had a pretty shoddy FPS

EDIT: I realize the reason for the walkcycle being bad is because of the shoddy FPS (Again, it might just be me)

Edited by Mlke

I like that your making this it could be useful for newbies :D . But also... Sorry to say dude but you need to practice what you preach. Also this might just be me but the video had a pretty shoddy FPS

EDIT: I realize the reason for the walkcycle being bad is because of the shoddy FPS (Again, it might just be me)

Yeah, My FPS is bad due to my laptop which I can't upgrade at the moment.

It's like a 1.8GHz, 4GB Ram with about 120 GB left so it can be a bit slow at times..

I shall do another tutorial in about an hour, any suggestions peeps?

Also, the video actually had AUDIO I gotta reupload it soon...

Yeah, My FPS is bad due to my laptop which I can't upgrade at the moment.

It's like a 1.8GHz, 4GB Ram with about 120 GB left so it can be a bit slow at times..

I shall do another tutorial in about an hour, any suggestions peeps?

Also, the video actually had AUDIO I gotta reupload it soon...

Well in that case I have bad news for you, unless you can get a higher FPS you probably shouldn't try to upload a new tutorial.