[Wallpepar]Im A chef xd

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Whats good? Edited from Photoshop or Sony Vegas Or Normal Pic  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Whats good? Edited from Photoshop or Sony Vegas Or Normal Pic

• Vegas Edited
    • Photoshop Edited
    • And Normal pic

I like the use of rigs and the way you did the hair, also the composition is nice :D. Criticism time though,

Adding bloom and blur and warming the tone does not automatically make it good. It can make it look eye numbing, and weird. Also couldn't you at least have had trees in that little spot that gazes out into the infinite plain?

Use of rigs is nice. Photoshop is too bright. Sony Vegas is the same as the photoshop one, but with far too much blur.

If you want to use a Blur, use Gaussian Blur. And separate the characters and objects from each other in different layers with varying Gaussian levels. The effect looks kind of nice but you must be careful not to abuse it or it will look to much like a dream sequence image.

My main gripe is the lack of proper scenery. The house is a good start, but try adding some mountains or some background schematics. Make it seem more lifelike so it doesn't seem you live in the middle of nowhere.

1st one is fine

2nd one hurts my eyes

3rd one hurts my eyes even more

Also

Sony Begas

Sony...Begas?

Also, the white thingies in your left eye need to be in the same direction as the ones on ur right eye

Edited by Shane