Better Items Rig for Mine-Imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this looks like something that would be in cinema4d

Alot of my rigs are based off cenima4d rigs because then you dont have to pay thousands of dollars for cenima 4d. any other rigs that are from c4d that u would like (related to minecraft obviously)

Alot of my rigs are based off cenima4d rigs because then you dont have to pay thousands of dollars for cenima 4d. any other rigs that are from c4d that u would like (related to minecraft obviously)

maybe a 3d ore (the ore chunks extended out of the block with every ore but emerald) and a 3d ingot (gold and iron skins) and 3d powder (redstone gunpowder and glowstone dust skins)

Edited by StevePeters

maybe a 3d ore (the ore chunks extended out of the block with every ore but emerald) and a 3d ingot (gold and iron skins) and 3d powder (redstone gunpowder and glowstone dust skins)

Ok That'll be in the next update.

Holy "Hilary Duff On A Stick"! Thats cool! Though, try to make the buckets look more like Minecraft buckets. Awesome though!

Its a ChuggaaConroy reference :P

Actually the round buckets i tried but they were really ugly. Plus I kinda like how it looks more like minecraft because of the blockiness of it