Search Monster school

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Willcraft is the original maker of Monster School, but Monster School is very used, you might want to try something else

Ow ok

I know a lot of people make movie with this but... a lot is so bad in animation (me too)

If I can begin with this and when I am so good in animation I stop and begin other movie ;) 

It just for training (and have people see my movie)

Ow ok

I know a lot of people make movie with this but... a lot is so bad in animation (me too)

If I can begin with this and when I am so good in animation I stop and begin other movie ;)

It just for training (and have people see my movie)

I really don't recommend doing that. What I would do is to start doing test animations and learn from them your mistakes and how to improve

Yes but I don't have idea for animation

You don't need to, test animations are really simple animations in which you make your character run/walk/mine/etc... And you ask people about how was it and if it can improve

Go take a look at the random/test animations subforum and you'll see what I mean

Edited by iantonio397