Mine-imator Sessions-Amination Squad

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi everyone!!!

I'm sure some of you have seen Cryo post a status about sessions from us, but since it might get swept from the countless amount of statuses that come in a day, I will just put this here.

Basically what we are working on doing, is making little sessions.

These sessions are coming in different ways. We want you to vote for one.

1. We have several different sessions that you can sign up for, with specific kinds of animation elements (such as comedy, serious, action, calm) and have specific people teach. (I'd do comedy, and possibly serious btw)

2. We (the squad) will help you with various tips and such on an animation that you are doing (we will be in a skype call with you)

I made the votes public, just so we can see who wants what and we will close voting on Saturday, April 11.

I will also make a sessions page soon after voting so we can schedule and prepare the sessions. Have a good day (or night, depending on where you live :D)

Please only choose one vote

*Remember, it's "first come, first serve" so be fast if you want a place in the sessions*

I changed the poll. We kept getting double votes on both kind of votes.

Edited by ÜberKiller
Please keep the max font size 18. If you want to use a larger font, ask a Moderator first.

WOW just what I want the how I call them the "Masters of Animation" doing separate how one could say teachings to us so we can master and perfect the form of Mine-imator Animation

Best Post Ever!!

My session would be like action

Most of my animations include fighting so why not

Edited by Themobkiller135

I can teach Action, Cinematography, Serious, and Calm. I'm not so good with being humorous. 

WOW just what I want the how I call them the "Masters of Animation" doing separate how one could say teachings to us so we can master and perfect the form of Mine-imator Animation

Best Post Ever!!

My session would be like action
Most of my animations include fighting so why not

We are going to try to attempt to help with the community, give support and help others with their animations.

Does she make the rules that go to you? Rebel them.

Lel ever since i skyped with TheGodOfTrouble she found out and said no more skyping strangers. Loooool i made some really good friends though lele. I can try to rebel them, but it'll be so hard lool 

Lel ever since i skyped with TheGodOfTrouble she found out and said no more skyping strangers. Loooool i made some really good friends though lele. I can try to rebel them, but it'll be so hard lool 

I would say kill her who needs sisters anyways but I have one...

I would say kill her who needs sisters anyways but I have one...

eh i wouldn't take it too far. shes alot like me but more strict. but im not even scared of her she graduated already and im not scared of her lololol.

Her: *YELLS AT ME TELLING ME TO MOVE*

Me: *stands there peacefully drinking my juice as she keeps yelling in my face*

eh i wouldn't take it too far. shes alot like me but more strict. but im not even scared of her she graduated already and im not scared of her lololol.

Her: *YELLS AT ME TELLING ME TO MOVE*

Me: *stands there peacefully drinking my juice as she keeps yelling in my face*

i know it was too far that was the joke XDDD