The Members of Mine-imator forums [4k Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm not in it, really makes me sad :(

I am a member too, arn't I?

I feel like nobody notices me on this page :/

i made a topic where people gave me their skins, that's why your not in the picture

*searches for his skin*

*is sad*

Also, you really love Dutch angles, don't you?

yeah, i love how it looks.

A: Ya cant really complain about folks complaining about not being there, given how long ago sign-up was. A better idea would be to make update posts so people who missed the first topic can get a chance. Plus, most folks skins are under their profile pics, cant be that hard to get....

B: I'm not sure the title is as good as you could have made it (major topic and everything), makes it sound like there would be a lot MORE players.

C: Try not to hate on me if I do something like this!  :)

That would make this thing sort of like something which then died off. (Now I might start it up again though ;3 )

This was meant to be a quick one time thing for Rubin, because it's a mini celebration.

I would love to see how that would turn out.

If I may make a suggestion to you or anyone else who makes something wist that make people, make a second version with a number over each player, then give them those same numbers in the player index. That way A: people who don't know everyone (like me) can figure out who everyone is and B: It will be easier to find our own skin in the crowd! ;)

This is cool, but I advise against it very much. When people don't get into these things, (or at least I assume) it may make some people feel left out or something. Even if there was something so people could ask to be in it, they may not have seen or heard about it, and thought that you just picked at random. 
I dunno. I like it though, pretty cool.

Edited by Joshinja

>people complaining that they aren't in the wallpaper

>they didn't sign up when they had the chance

Buddy, some people (like me) didn't get the chance to sign up at all, either because they're new or they didn't see the topic.