Mine-imator 0.7 DEMO

David, do you know how to code in anything other than int Game Maker? I'm pretty sure that as soon as this program starts turning paid, your life will get ruined! Its called a "DECOMPILER". Mine-imator is coded in GM8.1 and there is a decompiler exactly for that version! I can also tell you the decompiler works too(maybe I tried it myself, dont worry the code is safe with me)! I would recommend porting your project to GM Studio as soon as possible. If you want the decompiler just PM me but I'm just warning you. Also spammers who are requesting compatibility with forge mods, there is almost no hope for that right now. That will almost certainly need another custom 3d engine to render the special modeling in those mods. Sorry for being antagonistic :)

David, do you know how to code in anything other than int Game Maker? I'm pretty sure that as soon as this program starts turning paid, your life will get ruined! Its called a "DECOMPILER". Mine-imator is coded in GM8.1 and there is a decompiler exactly for that version! I can also tell you the decompiler works too(maybe I tried it myself, dont worry the code is safe with me)! I would recommend porting your project to GM Studio as soon as possible. If you want the decompiler just PM me but I'm just warning you. Also spammers who are requesting compatibility with forge mods, there is almost no hope for that right now. That will almost certainly need another custom 3d engine to render the special modeling in those mods. Sorry for being antagonistic :)

Well if you have read what David said about 1.0.0 in the other topic, you'll know that David is in fact already using GM:S. He is additionally rewriting Mine-imator so it is much better. He has put the original 0.6.2 GM 8.1 file up for download by others.

David is by the way is a 1337 pro at GM >_> so he's aware of decompilers in the first place.

I'm pretty sure that as soon as this program starts turning paid, your life will get ruined! Its called a "DECOMPILER".

This program will always be free and there's no need for a decompiler since I am publishing the source already (see the Mine-imator Discussion board). I encourage everyone to try to modify the program and learn how it works.

This program will always be free and there's no need for a decompiler since I am publishing the source already (see the Mine-imator Discussion board). I encourage everyone to try to modify the program and learn how it works.

plus its being made with studio now.. and you cant decompile studio..

Hello Thanks for demo there will be torch particals and portal particals enderman teleport in full version of 0.7 ?  :)

The Glorious David will you please add in particals in the full version?

sorry but this demo somehow now is the full Version of 0.7 cause 1.0 is the last version

and hes working on 1.0 so 0.7 demo IS the Full Version

sorry but this demo somehow now is the full Version of 0.7 cause 1.0 is the last version

and hes working on 1.0 so 0.7 demo IS the Full Version

0.7 demo is a demo. No matter what, it is and trust me on this, a demo. 

DAVID? im  a big fan of u David When are u gonna relelse

P.S People like slamacow and captian sparkelz use Maya,Cinima 4d,Auto desk,Blender Cause these have very nice blurring and  Easier ways to Use a minecraft figure Altough you program is The FASTEST way to Animate minecraft in the whole wide world id just Recommend You to 1.Add smooth lighting 2. Easier way to use Rigs 3.Have a official Rig for players to coustimaize it and make it  the way they want and with better controls 3.Make things shadows for each and evry thing in the software That's all I can say But still Your program is the best way to animate David

The Glorious David? im  a big fan of u The Glorious David When are u gonna relelse

P.S People like slamacow and captian sparkelz use Maya,Cinima 4d,Auto desk,Blender Cause these have very nice blurring and  Easier ways to Use a minecraft figure Altough you program is The FASTEST way to Animate minecraft in the whole wide world id just Recommend You to 1.Add smooth lighting 2. Easier way to use Rigs 3.Have a official Rig for players to coustimaize it and make it  the way they want and with better controls 3.Make things shadows for each and evry thing in the software That's all I can say But still Your program is the best way to animate The Glorious David

Dude its gonna be just like that in the update... well not the rigs

it can also load huge schematics

http://stuffbydavid.com/mineimator go to here to look at the update info

http://stuffbydavid.com/mineimator_stuff/blog/sunshadows.png

http://stuffbydavid.com/mineimator_stuff/blog/dof.png

http://stuffbydavid.com/mineimator_stuff/blog/aa.png 

Edited by Heroz