Mine-imator 0.7 DEMO

Probably in 5 years.

Nope

David him self replay'd me and whan i was sayin this comment

dang

whan 0.7 (full version) will come up?!?!??!?

>.<

DAVVVIIIIIIID!

and he replayd

This year

Check it in the comments of minemator site 

its not a lie

Edited by .:NeonCross:.

I had the same problem, its because the texture paths got messed up, so what you do, is find the real textures for that part of the rig. don't forget to save it so you don't have to do that again :P

Just go into the rig file and find the texture.

Awesome! I love some of the new blocks! Now I can make even more of my ideas into animations!

Just a quick question-is this backwards compatible with older versions of Mine-imator? Will I be able to open animations made with 0.6.2 and give them the touch of 0.7? Will I still be able to use old rigs? Please answer this!

Awesome! I love some of the new blocks! Now I can make even more of my ideas into animations!

Just a quick question-is this backwards compatible with older versions of Mine-imator? Will I be able to open animations made with 0.6.2 and give them the touch of 0.7? Will I still be able to use old rigs? Please answer this!

Yes, animations from 0.6.2 and earlier should open fine in 0.7. 0.7 animations won't open in 0.6.2 though.

Yes, animations from 0.6.2 and earlier should open fine in 0.7. 0.7 animations won't open in 0.6.2 though.

Great! It's nice to hear you're thinking about making this demo backwards compatible with older versions and you're not just focusing on new stuff.