Mine-imator 0.7 DEMO

I have mc 1.5.2 and mine-imator demo 0.7 and when i import a world it doesnt have cobblestone walls

I mean it doesnt have the cobblestone walls in the world so my castle looks odd in the Mine i mator it doesnt import the cobblestone walls

I don't see a point in a demo,and some people need the other half,like willcraft,myself,and other people.so..PUT THE FULL VERSION UP ALREADY!

Stop rushing him noob. He cant just snap his fingers and it will be done. Hes just a human being so he needs to get it done, so if you rush him he will probably mess up and the full 0.7 release will be broken. Think about that?

Hello david i want to show you this texutrepack importer i made from paint its not a real program original.jpg

You can already have texture packs by going into textures and changing that to what ever texture pack you wish

I have mc 1.5.2 and mine-imator demo 0.7 and when i import a world it doesnt have cobblestone walls

I mean it doesnt have the cobblestone walls in the world so my castle looks odd in the Mine i mator it doesnt import the cobblestone walls

If Mine-imator has an enhanced lighting/ shaders option for rendering, that would be awesome! David Add This In Please :) - IK it would take a long time, but it would be worth it!

If Mine-imator has an enhanced lighting/ shaders option for rendering, that would be awesome! David Add This In Please :) - IK it would take a long time, but it would be worth it!

It all depends on what Game- maker is capable of..

@Spiderman: You'll have to wait for the .banana import in the upcoming releases. It's finished, but needs some twerking. If enough people want it however, I guess I can put it in the food.
Is my quoting broken? Anyways where can i see the progress? Edited by Snivy Luck

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. I'm not downloading this because my facial rigs are made of blocks... will that mess them up?

Did you use a terrain.png file for your rig? He means that the textures are stored accordingly to their ID numbers, rather than Mojang's mess. So, if it's just made out of retextured blocks, the thing would probably mess up, but if it's made out of blocks, but just overlayed in a color, it's okay.

BY THE WAY DAVID, When it needs money, Like, when its Fully Done, How are we gonna have it? Or once its done, Its Done forever? (Doubt that) I mean, once Mine-imator needs $$ Do we need to pay for it? Or do we only need to press the Update button somewhere, Cuz im worried ._.

He said that if we have the program before it's fully released and finished, we get the full program for free.

when do you think the mineimator 1.7 comes out? how many days, weeks?

Probably in 5 years.