Advanced & Realistic Lighting -Video Tutorial- Fully Explained

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Could've just used the spotlight for the nighttime effect

They could be usefull in a scene in a wallpaper, but in an animation spotlights causes shader fluctuation, mixing

Google notified me about this, so I already saw it. xD

:o:D yussss

:D thanq

does that mean that this did'nt helped you alot

Not at all. I already knew all this stuff, but this video is well formatted and presents the information nicely for those who didn't.

It's a good video.

Not much helpful too but great video the brightness of an object was good thought i dunno that you can use it in lighting effects i use them in glowing colors :D

Well,that's all the things that are possible in MI

Oh wowie, those where my wallpapers!! :D

And ye, this pretty much how I make them too, there's a thing I'd lik to add tho

1. I usually make th brightness of my torches to about 30 - 50%, fire should indeed be around 70 - 100%.

2. VERY IMPORTANT! When you use a 'fire block', click on it, go to graphics and deselect cast shadows. Otherwise you'll get a fire that darkens ^^

But great video nevertheless!!

Thanks SOOO much! :-)

:D glad to help

Oh wowie, those where my wallpapers!! :D

And ye, this pretty much how I make them too, there's a thing I'd lik to add tho

1. I usually make th brightness of my torches to about 30 - 50%, fire should indeed be around 70 - 100%.

2. VERY IMPORTANT! When you use a 'fire block', click on it, go to graphics and deselect cast shadows. Otherwise you'll get a fire that darkens ^^

But great video nevertheless!!

You best at lighting