FN@F RIGS REMADE ( FN@F 1 OUT and UPDATEDtoy bonnie and toyfreddy preview )

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I really can't tell why, this new Clyde (And I'm talking about the one from the second game, sorry) looks so creepy in comparation with the first one you made

mZ654ku.jpg

well arent i suppose to make them scary ... maybe its the forehead

any ways its a wip

well arent i suppose to make them scary ... maybe its the forehead

any ways its a wip

dont worry i think it it amazing and are you just using the updated ones and editing them? (i have the answer if you do rene and jasmine have that problem 

dont worry i think it it amazing and are you just using the updated ones and editing them? (i have the answer if you do rene and jasmine have that problem 

This rigs are different from the old rigs i made ... they use same textures though ... same textures different rigs

I think it's the nose part. 

nose is circular ... eyebrows and forehead ... the eyebrows have been freaking me out

This rigs are different from the old rigs i made ... they use same textures though ... same textures different rigs

oh i thought you were editing them but then i tohught surely he wouldnt be that lazy 

sorry for bad spelling it super early here 

oh i thought you were editing them but then i tohught surely he wouldnt be that lazy 

sorry for bad spelling it super early here 

do you mean the toy rigs? if so then yeah im retexturing and adding some stuff same models ... if the f@d rigs ? different models same textures