SpringTrap Rig [Fn@f 3 rig and Fn@f 1 rigs (updated)]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

time to see what makes this guy tick *opens up springtrap head* oh it the purple guy alright wait i just took of the head of the thing that live in my nightmares welp i am dead 

i dont really see a difference but if you say there is  i will download them anyway 

I have to restate this, Even though I hate f@d and it's sequels.. these rigs are god damn amazing. They just capture the looks perfectly, and are 1 out of the 3 things I actually like on the forums that's f@d related.

SPRINGtrap! SpringTRAP! Spring... TRAP!!! :D

*Burns, Crumbles Then Dies Because That Sounded So Dumb*

I have to restate this, Even though I hate f@d and it's sequels.. these rigs are god damn amazing. They just capture the looks perfectly, and are 1 out of the 3 things I actually like on the forums that's f@d related.

thank you

And I'm the rude one?

i wouldn't call it a springtrap, but when i play it, its considered Rusty Brass Clyde

Kind of like Rusty Brass Mike

In the game his name is Springtrap and its a good reason why, if you listen to the phone calls and watch the mini games you'll understand