SELF-HARM Ep. II (My Entry)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wait.... wouldn't new SKIBBZ die at the end because of the impact of old SKIBBZ? Keep in mind that's with a logical side of thinking, nevertheless it was still an amazing animation.

My animations most of the time have no logic, sure I like to have realistic(ish) movements, but I also like to have unnecessary effects/logic in my animations sometimes. reasons why I put the "Regenerating Map..." there. Oh and thank que! like... a lot. 

Great work dude.

10/10

also

Where does that generating world thing come from?

I've never seen it MC

Also.Small criticism here

Disable the motion blur when a camera does a instant transition.k

Yeah It was just something to do so I can have him bash his frekin' hed in and with the motion blur transitions, I know how to fix those, I just get lazy. 

excellent but..... i dont know if i´m wrong , but I saw a SKIBBZ without a part of the leg  ,  (in the part when he is resting and moving his legs like a child) 1:29 exactly  eDIT: the left leg is the wrong leg

Or it is part of the animation?       Outside that, the animation is so so very much excellent!   :yes:

Edited by PabloSnow

excellent but..... i dont know if i´m wrong , but I saw a SKIBBZ without a part of the leg  ,  (in the part when he is resting and moving his legs like a child) 1:29 exactly  eDIT: the left leg is the wrong leg

Or it is part of the animation?       Outside that, the animation is so so very much excellent!   :yes:

It was just perspective. My characters have pretty dark clothing.

Well he does seem pretty busy.

Yeah Idk, I'm just waiting for Mind-The-Gap to come out already.