Portal II ATLAS RIG ( Made with MINE-IMATOR )

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

OH MY FREAKING GOD

You have no idea how happy this makes a portal fangirl. I swear this is better than SFM.

Haha why thank you! :D I plan to make P-Body, GlaDOS, Wheatley, and well.. the portal guns of course in the future.  :] 

Damn dude!

This is good.. Very good! Awesome!

But wait? It's too good for Mine-imator!? Atlas has one eye! SKIBBZ is loomynarty confirmed! :D

Thanks! This rig has so much stuff in it that I can't even use it. :[ I really wanted to animate with it lol.

Well.. I want to animate with it too.. So after you release P-Body too, I might make an portal animation if this doesn't lag for me too ;)

Ha I sure hope not, I'd really like to see someone make a portal animation with these lag-tastic rigs!

Wow... not even laggy, and easy to use! +1

Is it really? Oh my.. I can't even use my own rig cause it causes so much lag for me. Have fun with it! I tried to make it as easy to use as I could, still waiting for hiding instances like in 0.7.

How do you put these .mproj rigs into your animation? I kinda stopped using Mine-imator for a few months, so these are new to me. Import Animation doesn't seem to work for these.

When in mine-imator, you'll see a folder (last one to the right) that says import .proj, .obj, etc. click that and find the .mproj file for the Atlas rig and there you go. 

Hmm. I'm not seeing what you're talking about. Unless you mean "Import Animation" In which case it only accepts .mani files.

http://i.imgur.com/NTuwLy3.png

This rig isn't compatible with earlier version of Mine-Imator, only 1.0.0 Demo 5, I'm unsure about other demos but demo 5 is where i'd like to be at. So try downloading demo 5 here.