Realistic Physics w/ Pistons and Chests in MINE - IMATOR Tutorial #02

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

So, SKIBBZ, I understand you're bad at tutorials, but the next time you make one, maybe you can explain the reasoning behind why you did what you did so we can emulate similar styles in our own animations in the future. I mean, you did... kinda... Are you following? Because I don't even know if I am...

So, SKIBBZ, I understand you're bad at tutorials, but the next time you make one, maybe you can explain the reasoning behind why you did what you did so we can emulate similar styles in our own animations in the future. I mean, you did... kinda... Are you following? Because I don't even know if I am...

I'm a little confused by what you are trying to imply here, I was hoping you'd get a general idea that the piston movements you see in the video can be added to similar movements in your next animation. They don't exactly have to be that same animation, just kind of copy the fact that the bounce and tumble movements were the real physics mostly.

senpai's turtle beaches amirite. SKIBBZ you sound so tired in this video just btw. And thats coming from someone who feel alseep in a skype call.

Well I kinda made this like 4 in the morning last night, and they aren't turtle beaches m8, they are $20... things. 

Totally dank physics

Thanks! Oh and me and Effusion could use some entertainment, Skype us m80.