Who's Excited For the Release of 1.0.0?

Guest MineatronOrigin
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The 1.0.0 will have the possibiltty to copy and paste keyframes with different characters

I know, but to me it seems like people are hyped for 1.0.0 just because it's the full version, not because of the features. He could also call the next version DEMO 6 for example

I know, but to me it seems like people are hyped for 1.0.0 just because it's the full version, not because of the features. He could also call the next version DEMO 6 for example

They are not hyped for a new name. New features and fixes on old bugs makes the program far more capable. I even suggested having fix z-fighting to where he's looking more into it so longer distance shots won't be buggy.

This just means the overall quality of the program will be better, and David has said that this program will be more than anyone has ever expected. When you don't know what to expect, and it promises good intentions, it's like opening a present under the Christmas tree. You don't know what's inside, but you're excited to get the gift anyways and are eager to open it.

And Mine-imator has a lot of features already, but it's missing a lot of key elements which may (or may not) be added to this next update. This means the program is overall more capable and the differences between now and later will be night and day. I don't know how people couldn't be excited for it.

But hey, don't get hyped if you don't want to. This image represents it perfectly:

ea2b79c2ab.png

Guest MineatronOrigin

"Have you ever heard of English or was that intentional?"

I thought someone would ask this; Yes, it was quite intentional... As you can tell, I'm a stickler for grammatical correctiveness* ^~^

*And formatting ;D

Guest MineatronOrigin

ugh, u mean that nasty bug? (making mineimator undemosixable)

Which bug do you speak of? Is it something that affects the alpha textures (in MI)?