1941 Conscript Rig (WW2 Russian Infantry)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Should I Continue the pack and if so what should I add next?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Skins and modeling USSR

• Add a Penal Conscript with a Flamethrower, rifle, satchel charge
    • Add Combat Engineers, armed with repair tools, flamethrower, rifles, barbed wire, mines, and minesweeper
    • Add Shock Troops, armed with flash mines, PPSHs, Grenades and smoke grenades
    • Add mortar squad, armed with rifles and 120mm-82mm mortars
    • Add Anti Tank gun, with crew armed with rifles
    • T-34-76 Medium Tank
    • Snipers with Movable Camo Packs and Scoped Rifles

Edit: Forgot Eyebrows

I provide to you 2 Conscripts with weapons from 1941!

Inside the Rig:

• 2 Mosin Nagant Rifles
  • 2 Anti-Tank Grenades
  • 2 Conscripts
  • 3 Ammo Packs
  • 1 German Minefield Sign

https://www.mediafire.com/?2zzcqypk0nld0rz

4782VWA.png

juGyOmc.png

Have fun using! Make sure to credit me! Everything in the Rig is completely originally created, all models and the skin!

Skin---> DctM53j.png

Back up link---> http://imgur.com/DctM53j

Edited by Raven10509

Guest MineatronOrigin

You should add custom textures to the weapons and schuff, then it'd be hands-down badass. It doesn't take to long you just hop into an editing program and correspond the blocks with the colors you want.

You should add custom textures to the weapons and schuff, then it'd be hands-down badass. It doesn't take to long you just hop into an editing program and correspond the blocks with the colors you want.

As far as other programs go and Mine-Imators built in Rig creator ( using the Smooth tools and squares available in the selection option ) I would rather keep them pre-built in Minecraft as It keeps the "Minecraft" Feel to it. I used specific images ( provided by google ) for the Mosin model and to find what block would be the best for coloration. Eventually as time continues I defiantly will use other programs ( such as Mine-Imator ) to advance my props and Rigs, but as of right now the only way I see different parts for coloration is to build each part separate from each other ( Which I do with some rigs such as Tanks, one model for the Chassis and one for the Turret ) which at this moment I wouldn't want to proceed. The farther I go creating rigs, the better each on ( should ) get. This goes for better Player models, such as movable Eyes, eyelids, Eyebrows, 3D hair, 3D clothing, Pose-able Fingers, Moveable mouth. Weapon rigs would go as far as using Mine-Imator Creator to create models that can come apart, Reload options for guns and rifles, Pulling Pins on grenades as well as Ammo clips and the option to separate the bullet from the case.

These are highly detailed. Keep up the good work.

Also the characters look naked. I know there's clothes but it looks naked

Thank you for the Tip,

Future Conscrition will use a darker toned Uniform from 1942-1945.

Officers and Shock troops will also have shoulder pads