Rabbit Rig v1.0 (Initial Release!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

And now, I'm introducing - The Rabbit Rig, for Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5  :)
LaFpNjg.png

The Rabbit Rig is just an simple rig which adds 1.8 mob - the Rabbit into Mine-Imator. You can use all skins + the babies. It's easy, just use it when you want it.

About Timeline, every Rabbit divides into four sections - Left Leg, Body, Right Leg and Head. In Left Leg you can find it Left Foot. Right Leg is same as Left Leg, but with Right Foot. Body have Hands and Tail. Head contains Nose, and Ears. Every part of body is invisible cube, because there are textures (simple cube wouldn't give effective look), and they're set as: Bottom, Top, Left, Right, Front and Back texture. Body's and Left Legs is slightly rotated at value 22,50 to give them more Minecrafty appearance.
BvwpxYL.png

Here comes the Screenshots! :D (some of them is reused from W.I.P. thread)

The Pack with every Rabbit and child
AxTy8Mr.png

Timeline look in program (in description i said all which you need to know
DBn7HKT.png

Named Toast (you need to set nametag manually)
1up7KFc.png
Rabbits (gold and black) with a Carrot

GvAWw4L.png

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog in Action

K2Mz6ZJ.png

A Rabbit Family

I61634b.png

nFqvZqA.png

v1.0

-Initial Release of the Rig
- 8 skins
- Children too!

ECIv1Zo.png

v1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/download/va81221qkwa1dk4/Rabbit+Rig+v1.0+by+EmeraldPlay.rar

kLhJwOA.png

Tell what you think about it, suggest something to this rig, or report any Bugs or Glitches which happens in it  :D

Of course if you use rig in Animation, send link to this topic in description of the video, or place it somewhere

Edited by EmeraldPlay