Medieval Armoury 0.5 (Farm tools!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What do you think?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Answer.

• Gr8 m8 8/8
    • It's very nice!
    • It's good.
    • Ehh...
    • Yuck.

44 minutes ago, trapbuilder2 said:

This is great. I love these rigs.

But you know what I like more than these rigs?

Knowledge.

That's why I asking abdullah1579 for more information on his/her rigs, such as how he/she made them.

Step one, load a whole bunch of blocks in your library to be "materials" (wood, iron blocks, etc)

2sPPOWe.png

For weapon poles or other long pieces of weapons, I suggest you check the "repeat" button and rescale the block to lengthen it without stretching the textures.

jkIBR3x.png

For example, I've made this piece of wood 14 blocks high to act as a pole. That's pretty short when rescaled, about up to the size of Steve's chest. Feel free to make it bigger.

Now, you have to create instances of both blocks to the timeline.

3nDjJo1.png

When they load, they would be at normal block size. In the case of our 14 block high piece of wood, it would be very tall.

iSCNyHW.png

Now you have to rescale them so it would fit in a Steve's hand. I personally prefer them at 0.1 (a tenth of their original size).

MeOkeJr.png

Hpp6r6a.png

Now we have to create the more advanced parts of the rig (in this case, we're making a spear. So let's make a spear head with the iron block material.)

First off, make a folder and parent the iron block to it.

GJUuNMO.png

GJUuNMO.png

Name the folder "spearhead".

lyMFJ5A.png

Now move that folder to the top of the pole. Remember that the pole and the iron block have to be exactly aligned with each other. They mustn't be pushing into each other or have a gap between them. I always use the position grid tool to make it easier.

3aGhsIw.png

nuNFF6f.png

zUJuCVn.png

Now you have to clone the iron block (inside the spearhead folder, don't clone the folder itself) and place the clone above the original one and rescale it. Do this several times until you have a spearhead. It's pretty self explanatory :P

kuwN7ga.png

zx4ZUDy.png

WOVyJZ8.png

Now parent both the spearhead folder (not the blocks inside the folder) and the wood pole to a new folder. Name the folder "Spear" and voilà!

6OMibHW.png

Now just save the rig and you've made a spear that's probably a hundred times better than the one I've made! xD

Here's a random picture for no reason :3

hZFnqAY.png

On 2/6/2016 at 11:07 PM, abdullah1579 said:

Step one, load a whole bunch of blocks in your library to be "materials" (wood, iron blocks, etc)

2sPPOWe.png

For weapon poles or other long pieces of weapons, I suggest you check the "repeat" button and rescale the block to lengthen it without stretching the textures.

jkIBR3x.png

For example, I've made this piece of wood 14 blocks high to act as a pole. That's pretty short when rescaled, about up to the size of Steve's chest. Feel free to make it bigger.

3nDjJo1.png

When they load, they would be at normal block size. In the case of our 14 block high piece of wood, it would be very tall.

iSCNyHW.png

Now you have to rescale them so it would fit in a Steve's hand. I personally prefer them at 0.1 (a tenth of their original size).

MeOkeJr.png

Hpp6r6a.png

Now we have to create the more advanced parts of the rig (in this case, we're making a spear. So let's make a spear head with the iron block material.)

GJUuNMO.png

GJUuNMO.png

lyMFJ5A.png

Now move that folder to the top of the pole. Remember that the pole and the iron block have to be exactly aligned with each other. They mustn't be pushing into each other or have a gap between them. I always use the position grid tool to make it easier.

3aGhsIw.png

nuNFF6f.png

zUJuCVn.png

Now you have to clone the iron block (inside the spearhead folder, don't clone the folder itself) and place the clone above the original one and rescale it. Do this several times until you have a spearhead. It's pretty self explanatory :P

kuwN7ga.png

zx4ZUDy.png

WOVyJZ8.png

Now parent both the spearhead folder (not the blocks inside the folder) and the wood pole to a new folder. Name the folder "Spear" and voilà!

6OMibHW.png

Now just save the rig and you've made a spear that's probably a hundred times better than the one I've made! xD

hZFnqAY.png

Thanks for that, this is really helpful!

On 7/3/2015 at 3:06 PM, AmazingSpaceCat said:

It looks awesome ! :D its just awesome :') ! 10/10 and cant wait to see some women armor with woman structured body parts ( you know like better blocks and maybe some ''B O O B S''  I know I just I dont think I was supposed to say that in the forums so I didnt actually say it but it sounds like it :(

Listen you can say it. Because 8 year olds are learning about "it" these days.

I ***** see the pics. Netherlesss im still excited 4 dis

2sPPOWe.png

jkIBR3x.png

3nDjJo1.png

iSCNyHW.png

MeOkeJr.png

Hpp6r6a.png

GJUuNMO.png

GJUuNMO.png

lyMFJ5A.png

3aGhsIw.png

nuNFF6f.png

zUJuCVn.png

kuwN7ga.png

zx4ZUDy.png

WOVyJZ8.png

6OMibHW.png

hZFnqAY.png

Why would u need to make rigs when you can just FIND THEM HERE:steve_tearful: