Dev update #5: Season's Greetings and Mine-imator status

It is not hard to make a suggestion topic and as for whether they 'works' - all suggestion topics are at least read by someone and then commented upon, I suggest you make a suggestion topic if you really want feedback on this.

You're absolutely right, im sorry for that, but now if i do a suggestion topic, i think i will be spamming.

so a mac version is not planned? Oh well...

I dont really need a world importer, just a schematic reader would be fine.

If there's that much effort to read the blocks and determine what kind of MI blocks they'd be, then it'd only take a bit more to implement it - so he might as well do it all but as it's already in Windows form :L eh.

so a mac version is not planned? Oh well...

I dont really need a world importer, just a schematic reader would be fine.

As stated before, Mine-imator uses DLLs, which are Windows only.

Without DLLs there would be no project loading/saving, image loading/saving, movie exporting or schematic importing.

I wonder why you use only GameMaker Studios. Sure, it's free but Unity is free too. But then in Unity not all feautures are there in the free version, so why only GameMaker?

You can't just be like "ok, I'll use Unity now". Gamemaker is different than Unity, he would need to learn all the stuff he knows how to do in Gamemaker again. The best thing if you are programming is to code in the language / engine you know

I am literally checking the Mine-Imator page and the forum to see if something has changed (In the best way), and nothing, but im still excited, because it is going to take time, but it will be released. We all are excited for the biggest progress of Mine-Imator. Like it is going to 25% to 80%. Many projects will become reality.

David, can't WAIT till that new update, especially the one with the undo/redo feature because you do not know how many times I have messed up while animating, anyways good luck with your coding because as it looks right now, you will need alot of it and more :D

I also have Game Maker Studio. I have the Standard version. Can you send me a part of the program in umcompiled format???

If you can't understand me, I'm sorry, my enlish isn't very good... I'm german and I love your Program!!!

^^

AAGO2001 ;)

I also have Game Maker Studio. I have the Standard version. Can you send me a part of the program in umcompiled format???

If you can't understand me, I'm sorry, my enlish isn't very good... I'm german and I love your Program!!!

^^

AAGO2001 ;)

Es gibt den kompletten code einer älteren Version hier, der Titel von dem thread war merry Christmas oder so

EDIT: hier ist der link

There is a thread with the whole source code of an older Version, the thread was named merry Christmas or something similar

Edit:

Edited by myluki2000