FNAF 2 Rigs FINALLY

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When you say Toy Animatronics, you mean 2015 not 1987, truth be told fad 2 is not a prequel because of a new phone guy, and constant references to new, and references to the first game.

And all those things make it a prequel. And no, it is the SAME Phone guy. If you finish the second game the check will say the date of 1987, so f@d takes place somewhere in the future, but probably not in the 2000's due to the lack of today's technology. What COULD be 2015 is f@d 3, due to the game having place 30 years later.

3 hours ago, IHaz0Cape said:

This is a serious comment..

Noone is making fad animations.............

MAKE ET STOOOOOOP

i know thats why i dont have any recent downloads for rigs... i keep my fad rigs now ... and there are people who make those animations like me and others ...oh and that doesnt mean ill stop... i will continue :)

On 18/7/2015 at 10:12 PM, Notable-random person said:

Fn af 3 most likely to be on 2017 or 2023

due to

fad 2 is 1987

and fad 1 is (most likely to be) 1992~1993

and fad4 takes place after fad

fn.af4 takes place before fn.af2 when fred.bears was open, there is the clues that in the scenery of the minigames, is fred.bear who is playing a song with, spring.Clyde, the fn.af3 recordings are from fred.bears employee training that talks about the golden suits, and at the end of the recording the phone guy says:

remember to smile, you are the face of fred.bears family diner

1 minute ago, BBruno7815 said:

fn.af4 takes place before fn.af2 when fred.bears was open, there is the clues that in the scenery of the minigames, is fred.bear who is playing a song with, spring.Clyde, the fn.af3 recordings are from fred.bears employee training that talks about the golden suits, and at the end of the recording the phone guy says:

remember to smile, you are the face of fred.bears family diner

or something like that

clyde's real name is Clyde

la nina's real name is la Niña 

mike's real name is Mike fadbear

Francisco Pizzaro's real name is Francisco Pizzaro

Edited by Maroi9964