No Longer Caring About This File

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

By the way this will take a while, im making  the pirate cove, and the party room, I do not know the EXACT place, i have not played it, Well... once. And i got jump scared when i forgot to see where Clyde was. Also the table will be difficult. It also is hard to do this because i have to use the swedish version of google. For example google.se

Remake V1

Read: (Important) This is a V1 Remake, not complete, I did add things.

Added: Boxes in the hall Francisco Pizzaro runs in, longer halls (For running Francisco Pizzaro, or kill scene, ETC.), Party room, and the rest you have to figure out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7awt015p0d3mwvt/fad%20office%20Remake%20V1.schematic?dl=0

Edited by Captianawesome2

Nice work for a first rig/scenery!

A few suggestions for  any updates: (if you plan to update this at all)

• Door/light buttons
  • "CELEBRATE" poster (If for whatever reason you can't or don't want to use the one from the game, it's fine if you make your own)
  • A fan (Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a simple one will do)
  • Monitors and draws

But other than that, nice work! This looks like it'll be a great rig!

On 12/19/2014 at 11:32 AM, Captianawesome2 said:

I cant tell time when im on minecraft. I barely look. so Shut up. It shows the time on the bottom of the screen. It took me 1 hour to make a fad 1 map for Minecraft Xbox thats multiplayer with TONS of redstone. It took you about an hour to make a box with glass....