I need some help on how to animate

Chris
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I need some help with Mine-Imator. I have so many questions, but I can barely remember half. I'll try to cover as much as I can remember though. I was good at animating with the old 2013 animator but then I stopped for a while, and it changed,so I need help with the newest version [Make sure to look at date of post]. 

How do you get rid of frames? Like you move a part of a characters body or you add a frame obviously.

Is there an easy option to Undo/ Redo? If there is, awesome, if not then david should add it when he can [i know he's surprisingly doing this by himself so it can be hard :o (Which is amazing)]

When I get rid of the camera mini picture I can't seem to get it back without getting rid of it or something? Can I or is that to be implemented later?

I am almost sure it's not added but it would be awesome to have a search option to look for blocks with words instead of ids and names in alphabetical order.

Any other tips? I just started animating so any tips not known on first look at animating would be great. Also if I have any other questions I'll post it on this thread...... unless it would be more polite to post it on a new thread? THANNNKKSSSSS A BUNCH!!!!! 

5 answers to this question

1.- To get rid of frames you have to select the frame 2 times until it gets white then press the DELETE key

2.- Not yet, but you're lucky, undo/redo will be implemented In the next version of Mine-Imator, which will be released very soon

3.- I didn't understand this one, a picture would be nice

4.- It was in older versions and now it was removed, I guess David has his reasons

A tip: Try and explore transitions

And no, it's practically spam if you post each question you remember in a post, better do it here

Watch this

I don't think he is talking about that version

1.- To get rid of frames you have to select the frame 2 times until it gets white then press the DELETE key

2.- Not yet, but you're lucky, undo/redo will be implemented In the next version of Mine-Imator, which will be released very soon

3.- I didn't understand this one, a picture would be nice

4.- It was in older versions and now it was removed, I guess David has his reasons

A tip: Try and explore transitions

And no, it's practically spam if you post each question you remember in a post, better do it here

I don't think he is talking about that version

Ok thanks, my main pain was getting rid of frames. Also yes, that video doesn't help at all because it's not the version I am using... also I've seen it before in 2013 when I was animating with the older version.

Answer To 3rd question: When I read my third question to figure out what you didn't understand, I couldn't even figure out what I was saying, although I did figure out what I was trying to say. What I was saying was: Is the camera the only way to make the animation? And my main problem was when I click ed the x on the mini screen that pops up when you add a camera went away never to be seen again after I clicked x. And i couldn't find a way to get it back. How do I add a picture to have more detail? Do I have to upload it somewhere and poste the url with the image option? Cause I can't find the choose picture from computer option.

EDIT: I was messing around and found the second camera, but I still don't know how to use it and add frames... so for now I'll stick with the one you can see.
Edited by Chris