Mind The Gap COLLAB *Closed... Forever*

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey everyone. I am remaking a failed attempt that I did a while ago for a collab called Mind The Gap. You are limited to at the most, 6 people trying to get across the gap. Here are the requirements.

-You may add your own sounds but no music please.

-You may have 2 people go, but it is preferred 1 at a time.

-They CANNOT make it to the other side and live. 

-Please put a watermark on your video. 

-Make sure to put your name in the title of your entry so I know who to tag in the description.

-Mediafire is preferred but, any kind of download is fine.

-The reference video 

IGNORE THE LAST WALKING PART! THAT IS FOR THE END OF THE COLLAB!

-Please private message me the link so nobody else takes it.

-You have at the most 6 and at the least 2

-Please don't touch anything and make sure to open up the YOUR PART file. If my characters are there, please delete them.

-.mproj file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ba4k9mqbbzngo15/The_Gap_Collab_YOUR_PART.rar

DEADLINE is February 5th. If there is a problem with this animation period, please PM me what the problem is and I can extend the time.

Tell me if you are in it so I can add you to the list.

List: Green=Done Red=Not Done

Sirflufferb0t

SKIBBZ

Effusion

Cmard

Pixelvein

Jerkboi2001

ShiftyHead

Metalletron

Juff The Killer

UnmutEMC

Pokekights

Sebascraft

RedcapCreations

MineRocker Animations

branchycougar41

Themobkiller135

PixelVein

GasCreeper

blockerlocker

Peanutbutter Timelord

victory summery

Darwfer

UknownhealerAnimations

Crazydarkside
OhItsYou
balla
Jojo2599
Allemn89
TheJulkkis
Minecheesecraft
MixStyleGamersX

minecraftman316

The Tan James

EthanAndSnivy
Matis1299

Yuricraft

UPDAE: I forgot. I would like to have the quality 1920x1080

UPDATE X2: I will no longer be accepting anyone else into the collab. Everyone that is in still, has until the 4th for their entry.

UPDATE (NOT)FINAL: I can say that I'm a little sad and dissapointed in some of you guys. There were a few entries where people told me that they didn't have enough time (which 2 weeks is a fair amount of time) and when I extended, they not only did just one, but complained to me again about the small time scale. Some of you ignored the requirements completely and did what you wanted. One of you even got offended when I rejected it. I'm sad and a little disappointed, but the collab will hopefully be up on the 13th so go sub to my channel and stay tuned.

UPDATE: So... I did some thinking, and I realized that some of you animate slow to get that nice, clean, look that your stuff has. Not to mention that some people joined very late. I was talking it over with TheTanJames last week and I decided on my own behalf that I will extend. You now have a month to get it into me. I hope to see you all.

Edited by Sirflufferb0t
Title

must. make. christmas. animation. first. 7. days. also. need. to. do. other. animation. first. and. then. chirstmas. animation.i. only. have. 7. days.

tempting. to. join. but. fans. waiting.

such busy. much sad. many wait

Should I add you to the pending list or are you not participating?