Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So... a lot of the Mine- imator users have lag with this program, and I have just the way to fix it. Some may already know of this trick and David had mentioned it quite a lot, so here is how you do it  :D

Step 1: Run Mine- Imator, pretty complicated already  :P

1_zps58f694c5.png
Step 2: Open Task Manager (Search it in Start for Win 7)
2_zps2cb2ca29.png
Step 3:on Task Manager try and find the process called 'Mine- imator.exe'
3_zpsa7d8a37f.png
Step 4: Right click on it, click 'Set Priority' and change it to 'High'

Tada... 

Edited by ZZZZane

Guys, this may confuse some of you, so to make a little sense, here it is:

This ONLY works in Windows 7 or lower. Those who have Windows 8 or higher doesn't have the option to set priorities with the task manager. The more you know :3

Guys, this may confuse some of you, so to make a little sense, here it is:

This ONLY works in Windows 7 or lower. Those who have Windows 8 or higher doesn't have the option to set priorities with the task manager. The more you know :3

In Windows 8, You go on Task manager an click details.

Does it work on Windows 10?

maybe. Since I'm still using Windows 7(for some reasons, Windows 10 says "Something happening" which actually means that I forgot to install the latest versions of other drivers), I'm not sure.

Edited by Notorious TheRageMC

maybe. Since I'm still using Windows 7(for some reasons, Windows 10 says "Something happening" which actually means that I forgot to install the latest versions of other drivers), I'm not sure.

nvm I found out. Turns out that you have to go into the details tab, right click Mine-imator, and then there's an option to set the priority. I always went to the processes tab, so that's why I didn't find it.