[Rig} The Office

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Great! my friend let me play fad 2 somewhere arround new-year and it looks A LOT like it!

10/10 totally would door again!

how much did it take you?

and the entire building would take him a lot of effort! (like somewhat 20 more or less cams!) kinda like what it would take you to make a animation in a program that is not Mine-Imator *cough* *cough* Cinema4D *cough* *cough* even if you used the object tipe animations (cube sphere etc) the other stuff can take a while.. a bunch of minutes making the danger signs and the other stuff (the whole building? well playing fad 2 and checking all the cams.. and optional: trying to survive) and so much things

kinda like what it would take you to make a animation in a program that is not Mine-Imator *cough* *cough* Cinema4D *cough* *cough* even if you used the object tipe animations (cube sphere etc) the other stuff can take a while.. a bunch of minutes making the danger signs and the other stuff (the whole building? well playing fad 2 and checking all the cams.. and optional: trying to survive) and so much things

empty-pocket-clipart-marketing-empty-poc