(UPDATE 2-FEB-15) Advanced & Smooth Steve Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Oh my god.....how is this even possible.....HOW, HOW

magic!

Looks great in the screenies! Waiting to download after update. ;)

thanq!i hope you'll use this in upcoming animations.gonna update this by today(or tomorrow)

I...I want it...I got it...*loses all hope to make a better rig*

oh..i didn't mean to do that  :o

Ohh.. you beat me to making a steve rig x D

Oh well.. your's looks better than mine but i'll still put mine up when its done xD

AMAZING Job Kind sir c: +1

Im pretty sure yours would be badass

It looks awesome dude 10/10ing

Thanq brotha

you should make a request topic!

I can but i dont want to because i can proudly say that i am an animator before being a rigger :)

Finally! A steve rig that's original! Well Done! Best steve rig I've seen to this date on these forums in this world.

Batman..,,,i luv you *manly tears*

THIS IS AMAZING... It looks like my hopes and dreams a wonderfully made rig, I'll try it out right away!

Wait, one problem. Can you make a .zip download instead of a .rar? I don't have winrar :P... YET. So if you aren't able too, I'll just wait. It's worth it.

THIS IS AMAZING... It looks like my hopes and dreams a wonderfully made rig, I'll try it out right away!

Wait, one problem. Can you make a .zip download instead of a .rar? I don't have winrar :P... YET. So if you aren't able too, I'll just wait. It's worth it.

what...i think you should get winrar its like 2 mb and awesome!  :D