[1.0.0] Five Nights At Freddy's 2 The Puppet Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Rage there are some things I wanted to point out:

-The cheeks and lipstick should be muted a little bit since in game they aren't perfectly red

-The mask isn't perfectly white either. I would like to request the mask be changed more accurately in the next update if there is one, but that might be too difficult and is just personal preference

-Like avalon said, SYMMETRY, YOU NEED DA SYMMETRY M8

-The body is upside down and bends the wrong way

-Also the buttons glitch when bending

Pic:

6qlI6iJ.png

-The head and arms do not move with the body

Pic:

mgS8v9e.png

-The wristbands glitch when bending

Pic:

XEqpNMt.png

And for all those who thinks this is hate its not. I am just telling rage the problems with his rig so he can fix them and suggestions to improve later updates, if there are any, of the rig.

-The cheeks and lipstick should be muted a little bit since in game they aren't perfectly red

-The mask isn't perfectly white either. I would like to request the mask be changed more accurately in the next update if there is one, but that might be too difficult and is just personal preference

Pic:

6qlI6iJ.png

Pic:

mgS8v9e.png

Pic:

XEqpNMt.png

And for all those who thinks this is hate its not. I am just telling rage the problems with his rig so he can fix them and suggestions to improve later updates, if there are any, of the rig.

Yeah. I forgot to post a Note that don't bend the Marionette. Update will come soon.

i dont know why people keep making circular rigs when it's a minecraft rig!

TBH. Minecraft is so overrated and I'm one of the person using shapes. If David remove the shapes in 1.0.0, sad face for the 3D models. Everything is blocky.

So, I don't care if a person said to me "Wow! This is not Minecraft. Make something blocky or I'll report." and without the 3D shapes, Mine-Imator won't be the best.

Sorry for my rage.

TBH. Minecraft is so overrated and I'm one of the person using shapes. If David remove the shapes in 1.0.0, sad face for the 3D models. Everything is blocky.

So, I don't care if a person said to me "Wow! This is not Minecraft. Make something blocky or I'll report." and without the 3D shapes, Mine-Imator won't be the best.

Sorry for my rage.

Uhm, I use Shapes for Robzar Rig

Sorry for my rage.

well there's no need to be that rude (cause there's nothing that is stoping me from going into rage mode too,but i don't choose to do so) and i never said i'll report you i just didn't like it so i said.That's it

i dont know why people keep making circular rigs when it's a minecraft rig!

Listen people like makeing rigs which are not minecraft realeted theres a reason david added shapes Deal with it :steve_csi: Also this is off topic from minecraft mine imator can be used for other things rather than just MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT MINECRAFT all of ya yappen away 

(This is not hate im just telling Gas creeper that other stuff is there insted of minecraft =D)

Sorry for my rage.

you are right dude mine iamtor is one which people use for other things like my Gir rig i made its made out of shapes (WHICH IS NON MINECRAFT) im not being rude btw =/

Pic:

6qlI6iJ.png

Pic:

mgS8v9e.png

Pic:

XEqpNMt.png