Voxy's TARDIS Rig 2.0

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ammazing! Look at this TARDIS! Vvorp Vvorp!

10/10 rate for both TARDIS'es. Sorry for my bad English, i am Russian.

How many Whovians I find on this theme's replies! I am Whovian too! *putting on bowtie and cool fez*

:D

Edited by zedOFF
Add words

Does it come with an interior schematic 

I actually made an interior schematic/rig, its farther back in the rigs section a few pages  link:http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/44339-10th-tardis-interior-rig/

Edited by 1creeperassasin

3 minutes ago, BelgianNathan said:

Hey, 

Can you make it able that i can put it in cinema 4d? 

Cause i need it there for a huge project.

Kind Regards,

BelgianNathan

I'm afraid that's not possible. :P

10 minutes ago, BelgianNathan said:

Can i know why not?

This is the best rig i ever saw, the only problem is that i cant bring it in cinema 4D. 

I only can use cinema 4d at this moment because an entire animation from 30 minutes is made. I can max

change the TARDIS. Otherwise i lose 2 months of work...

There's no way to import the rig into any other software, since my rig uses a bunch of retextured items and not a 3D mesh. The only way that could be possible would be to basically model the whole thing in Cinema 4D, which isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Edited by Voxy

1 minute ago, BelgianNathan said:

And you're really not making it for cinema 4D at any reason? (bit desperated now xD)

I don't use Cinema 4D, and I can't really bother learning to use it and try and recreate an exact copy of this rig just for one single person, sorry. :P

There are still going to be minor updates, fixing some bugs and adding new blocks and mobs from all future Minecraft updates, but David considers the software complete in terms of features, so... In a way, yes, David is done developing Mine-imator.