Delete all button, hide and render in scene, and more suggestions! [Suggestions..]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Public Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which one did you agree on?

I had 4 suggestions in mind, so these are the once i had in mind.

Delete all button

basically, if you have a file, and it's filled with items, characters, and instead of deleting the folder or deleting all items one by one, there should be a delete all button, so when you click it, it will of course ask you "are you sure?" so no one accidentally presses it, this can be helpful so you don't need to make 100 of file over and over just to test things, i have this problem, cause i have like.. 15 files that i never use, and i never delete them, but just because i wrote this i went to go delete them.

Render/picture but not show in editing

so, you know if you take a screenshot/picture of anything, it will put the shadows on even if you dont press the "steve with shadows"

and i wondered if it is possible to make a button that will hide, example: a scenery that will just show up in the render/picture, it will make it will be REALLY helpful for people that have poor computers, like mine.

Reset all parts

sometimes when i have a full steve, and i pose him, and then i maybe didn't like the pose so i change it, meaning i need to reset all the parts, and yes i know about the Right click thing, but it would be better to just reset the whole object, so it basically reset the  positions, scale, bend instantly

lock sunlight

if you could lock like, the color of the sky, or the color of the shadows, that would be useful for me, i change the light color a lot, and if i change folder, it will go back to normal lighting.. so yeah 8D

That's all folks!

Edited by DurRubinRux

Reset all body parts. There is a button you can press that will reset the body part to it's original position, rotation or scale. (NOTE: I think one is being added for bending in Demo 6)

1mbBMFg.png

As for number 1, I like that idea.

Edited by ZZZZane

Reset all body parts. There is a button you can press that will reset the body part to it's original position, rotation or scale. (NOTE: I think one is being added for bending in Demo 6)

1mbBMFg.png

As for number 1, I like that idea.

yeah i know about that, but it would like one that was just a instant button, if you know what im sayin'

Edited by DurRubinRux