A quick joke, need 5 or less second animations for!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As most of you know, my latest and greatest mech rig is almost done! For the unveiling trailer, though, I need some help!

For any of you willing, merely make a small 5 second or less animation of you or a character / mascot / creation of yours pretending to give a great product (namely a robotic mech suit) a great rating, for example:

Alien: I give this fine product a 10 / 11.3! (thumbs up) (gets crushed by random brick)

It can be funny, random, anything positive! Make it stand out, and be featured! Thank you in advance to those who enter! If you do, chances are, you WILL be featured and credited! And if someone makes an IGN joke... I will kiss you. Or give you a mech. Your choice. You have about 18 hours. GO!

Edited by DDDaxton2222

I'll do it once doctor who is finished (about an hour)

EDIT: sorry but my mum's windows computer is being really unstable so I can't do it :(

My idea was to have me saying "I rate this mech 1 star" then a red dot appears on my face (a laser sight on a gun) and I say "Erm.. I mean.. 10/10! 5 stars! Yeah great! Just please don't hurt me!"

Edited by Willbl3pic

I'll do it once doctor who is finished (about an hour)

EDIT: sorry but my mum's windows computer is being really unstable so I can't do it :(

My idea was to have me saying "I rate this mech 1 star" then a red dot appears on my face (a laser sight on a gun) and I say "Erm.. I mean.. 10/10! 5 stars! Yeah great! Just please don't hurt me!"

Hah, funny! Thanks for at least trying, but I was done with the reveal just about anyways. Thank you so much, and the idea was so good, I'll animate it anyways!

Thanks! I have a rig, but I can't give it to you because it's on my mum's computer :(

That's alright. Also, change of plans, it may not be in the actual reveal, but maybe as a blooper =3